Chore chart template excel is simply a daily constant to-do list, which assigned in group of people. Chore chart template can be used for personal household chores, school or organization cleaning schedule. It can be used for menial work scheduling too. Chore chart template excel can be turned for habit tracker too.
Chore chart template excel consist only one menu: Chore Schedule to records the chores and their status.
HOW TO USE
Chore Schedule design and purpose for weekly chore chart template. You can turn it into monthly chore chart template excel by copying the sheets into 4 or 5 for each week in a month.
Chore Schedule has some elements:
- Start Date. The field to determine the first week date. It automatically set for Today date, which can be seen on formula bar. To turn the Start Date from formula into value, you can manually input the date. You turned the value to Today Date press F2, F9, and Enter in your keyboard.
- Date Column. There are 7 columns for each day. The top rows describe the Day name, while the bottom rows display the Date number. The Date following the Start Date.
- Task List. Enter the task name or description here. If you need to add new task, insert the row inside the chore table. The task supposed to be menial task performed daily, e.g. household chores. You can freely enter task name depends on how you turned the Chores template into.
- Chore Checklist. List for enter the task status. Consist of Who and Done columns. Who column is for the one responsible with or assigned for doing the task. Done column is for chore status. You can input Yes/No (like the example below), filling color, percentage, or other options for status name.
It is necessary to turning the Start Date formula into value. This is because if not changed, the chore chart template excel will have the Date Column changing. This will mess up the chores checklist status. E.g. The Start Date is on 2 June 2017. On Friday 2nd column, you enter the task status. On the next day (June 3rd), the first column will turned into June 3rd and the value in checklist will stay on June 3rd column.
If you have several names list into chore chart template excel, you can set up the Who field into drop down menu. To do that, follow the instructions:
- Create a table for the person list in new sheet or you can import person table. Create the list in a row or column only. This is because the Data Validation only support for only a row or only a column.
- Select all Who fields or columns.
- Click Data tab > Data Tools group > Data Validation.
- On the dialog box > Setting tab, follow this parameter:
Source: Click the icon on right. Then, drag to select the Person List table. You can manually input the field codes contains the Person Name List. E.g. =$A$1:$A$20.
- Click OK.
NOTE: you can add Done Status option by following the same steps.
The blank chore charts is printable in A4 paper with Landscape format, you can use it for manually writing and pinned it. You can redesign the interface into more interactive.
It can be used for project tracker in software development or event task tracker. Additionally, you can use it for personal used, such as personal freelance work chores (but may need to remove Who field). If you want to achieve something (diet plan, exercise or workout plan), you can turn household chore list template into habit tracker.
Further modifying, you can add priority, time shift or finished time, or comments fields. You can add filter too. To download the chore chart template excel, please hit one of these buttons:
- chore chart template excel
- chore chart microsoft excel
- create a free chore chart on excel
- excel chores template
- chores list template excel
- microsoft chore chart templates
- chore list excel
- excel editable chore chart
- household chores chart excel
- kids chore list excel
- chore chart excel template
- chore list in excel
- chore template excel
- how to make a chore chart on excel
- how to make a chore chart in microsoft
- how to create chore chart on microsoft excel
- workplace chore chart rotation excel
- how to make chore chart in excel
- weekly chore template for excel 2016
- weekly chores chart excel
- how to make chore lists in ms flow?
- how to organize weekly vs monthly choars on spread sheat
- how to make a chore sheet on excel
- monthly chore tracker
- my chore chart printable excel
- how to build weekly chore tracker excell
- daily chore checklist excel
- chore chart xls
- chore list template ms excel
- chore organization chart
- chore schedule excel sheet
- chores list excel
- customizable chore chart template excel
- excel chore chart template
- excel chore list
- excel household chore list
- excel three column tracker
- hoe to make a chore chart on microsoft
- home chore list excel
- house chores excel sheet
- chore chart with need to do and done columns